How Do I Delete Comcast Email Account
You get a Comcast email account in addition to your Comcast Internet and/or Comcast Voice subscription. If the subscription was purchased in your name, you have access to the primary Comcast account. You can add up to six more internet users to this main Comcast account. By adding someone as a user, you can give them access to your subscriptions and a customised Comcast email account. A new user can sign up for your account by accepting an email or SMS invitation. If you ever need to, you may quickly How To Delete A Comcast Email Account from your Master Xfinity account by following the instructions below.
How to Delete a Comcast Email Account
The Xfinity ID of the second user is gone indefinitely. Delete Xfinity Email Account. You also lose any connected emails, voicemails, and other data when you delete a Comcast email account. It is recommended that you print or save copies of everything you may need in the future. If an ID is linked to more than one account, it will not be removed and will not be able to access the account from which it was deleted.
NOTE: Any scheduled payments associated with this Comcast Email account/ID must be cancelled before the ID can be deleted. You must also be the principal user in order to delete your Comcast email account.
To delete a Comcast Email account, complete the steps outlined below:
- You must first sign in to My Account as the primary user before proceeding.
- After entering the My Account page, click Users. Once you’ve found the user you want to remove, click the Edit button next to their name.
- By clicking Remove, the Xfinity ID will be removed from your account.
- Following that, you will be asked to confirm your decision to delete the user. To complete your action, select the Remove User option.
- The Comcast email address will be deactivated.
To delete a Comcast email account from your Comcast account, follow these steps. To add a new user to your account, follow the steps below:
- Log in as the primary user, then select Add a New User from the list of already registered users.
- Then, select Member and then click Continue. You can also choose between Manager and Viewer depending on your needs.
- Click Invite User after providing the new user’s details (first and last name, email address, or phone number) in the appropriate places. A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- The new user will be invited to create a Comcast email account via email or text message. The new user must accept the invitation by entering the original user’s street address.
- After accepting the invitation, the user will be required to create a username, password, and password recovery method. This will create a completely new user account.
You can now follow the instructions to deactivate or add a Comcast email account based on your specific needs.
References: Delete Comcast Email Account
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!